29 August, 2008
The match... was a failure. -bows head in shame- I'm so sorry for all the hiccups and lack of coordination in the planning, not to mention the miscommunication. Then came the rain. Sighs, series of unfortunate events...
Anyway, hopefully any future endeavours would not end so tragically. By the way, I'm blogging because I'm incredibly bored. I'm holed up in my room now because my
dear brother decided to bring his friends home without giving me prior warning. Che. I'm going to kill him later. My to-do list never seems to get any shorter. Oh well, at least life will never be boring (ironic since i just declared my extreme level of boredness a few sentences earlier).
Well, I shall start
studying for promos playing now. See ya all soon!
Sarah.
PS. Once again, gomen, minna-san. Honto ni gomen. (see who can translate this. LOL)
4:07 PM